Established heavy civil contracting firm looking for experienced drivers to add to our growing, safety orientated company. We are investing in good people to join our team so we can continue to grow and be in a competitive position.
Please complete the application on our website at www.ramseyco.com.
- Can operate truck according to applicable policies and procedures; assures safety standards are maintained
- Takes actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and falling objects.
- Completes daily walk-around inspections of equipment to insure unit is in good operating condition and reports problems found to Supervisor and or Shop.
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned equipment.
- Works with and monitors fellow workers to insure safety and productivity.
- Light truck maintenance such as oils, greasing, potentially tires.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexible hours
- Class A preferred, but Class B is acceptable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work in a safety sensitive position.
- Must comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Strong organization, follow-through, and communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism, and strong work ethic.
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently and with minimal supervision.
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize, and complete work within given deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have valid health card and can pass physical, drug screen and background check
- Safe driving record
- Strong verbal communication skills, with hand signals.
Education & Experience
- Class A CDL license but Class B is Acceptable
- GED or High School diploma as a minimum